onsdag den 27. januar 2010

Screenwriting

Recently started to write a screenplay, which is more fun than I ever could imagine.

Got the idea for a story about three years ago, when I was living in London. I started to become aware of a story like this has never been on screen.

Since I'm quite lazy, I didn't go ahead of just writing right away, and only a few months back started the process.

I basically had no idea of how a screenplay looked like, and how to start, and thought google was a good place to start...

I've set up this blog, since I wanted to share my beginning problems, and what I've learned. Since I'm not finished with the script, obviously I have still time to learn, and therefore updating this blog.

Further more I hope I get good comments on the blog, and ideas and most importantly help.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar